Little City Dogs once-a-month FLEA CONTROL Capsules for Cats and Small Dogs - TWELVE 165 mg Lufenuron Capsules ...Same Active Ingredient As Program® - a full year of protection from flea eggs and larvae for your pet
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.99
as of 3/9/2014 21:08 EDT details
- You Save: $74.01 (74%)
- Seller:Little City Dogs
- Sales Rank:423
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.5 x 4
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- It's Safe and Clean: No messy liquids to get on you and your furniture.
- It's Fast: Starts working in 24 hours, peak in 48 hours and kills 100% of flea eggs.
- It's LONG LASTING: It keeps working for a full month. One pack is a ONE-YEAR'S SUPPLY for one dog 2 to 35 lbs or cat 2 to 11 lbs.
- It's kills fleas TWO ways: FLEA CONTROL kills 100% of flea eggs & 90% of the pre-existing larvae on your floor.
- It's the end of the road for your flea infestation: A few months' usage makes your home a NO FLEA ZONE.
5% of your pet's fleas live on your pet and produce the other 95%... juvenile fleas that live on your floor. FLEA CONTROL kills the flea in the egg before they hatch. A primary food of flea larvae on your floor and garden is the flea dirt your pet sheds. FLEA CONTROL turns even the flea dirt (pre-digested blood) into a flea larvae killer to kill pre-existing flea larvae on your floor. A few months treatment with FLEA CONTROL eliminates the infestation. Continued treatment with FLEA CONTROL will keep it from coming back. Kill ADULT FLEAS with Little City DogsTM FLEA KILLER. Kill Juvenile fleas with Little City DogsTM FLEA CONTROL. Kill the fleas on your floor with Little City DogsTM KILLER DUST. BEWARE OF KNOCKOFF SELLERS selling imitation products of questionable effectiveness and safety. Little City DogsTM products are only sold by and are shipped directly from Little City DogsTM
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.