Cameron's Chocolate Caramel Brownie Single Serve Coffees, 12-Count
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.99
as of 12/9/2013 14:51 EST details
- You Save: $0.01
- Seller:Goods: Better Best!
- Sales Rank:237
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 3.9 x 3.8
- Publication Date:May 18, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Works in most popular single-serve brewers
- Classic combination of sweet, creamy caramel draped over the essence of our finest chocolate
- Luscious bite of brownie in every cup
Rich in flavor. Subtle, yet complex. Just a few words that have been describing Cameron's coffee since 1978. What can we say? It's all in the bean. After seeking out the world's finest plantations, we select only the highest flavor-quality Arabica beans. These beans are typically grown at a high altitude, usually 4,000-5,000 feet above sea level. The higher altitude makes the coffee cherry mature slower and stay on the tree longer, resulting in a coffee bean that is more dense, less acidic, and has naturally lower levels of caffeine. Then, we carefully blend and roast them in small batches and rush them fresh to you. Is it worth the effort? Taste for yourself. We have a hunch you’ll be savoring the true character one delicious sip after the other.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.