nuvoH2O Home Complete Salt-Free Water Softening System
- Category:Home Improvement
- Buy New: $699.00
as of 12/20/2013 20:59 EST details
- Sales Rank:169,225
- Color:White, Blue & Black
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Shipping Weight (lbs):12
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- No SALT, No MAGNETS, No ELECTRICITY, No WASTE WATER -only healthy, FDA and NSF approved components
- AMAZINGLY SMALL: 5" wide x 24" long, great for condos, apartments, and other limited spaces
- REMOVES EXISTING SCALE to renew life and efficiency of water heater & pipes, fixtures, & appliances
- RISK FREE - Money Back Guarantee (90 Days) and Lifetime Warranty
- DEVELOPED from nearly 30 years of commercial experience
A natural solution to hard water!
Enjoy healthy, salt-free soft water that not only prevents, but also removes hard-water buildup that clogs and corrodes your water heater and other home plumbing fixtures and appliances. This amazing, compact system uses an eco-friendly process to condition all the water throughout your entire home.
Some call it evolution. We call it innovation! The days of giant, salt-based water softeners roaming the earth are over. Welcome to a new era, the nuvoH2O era. So remarkable you need to see it to believe it.
The nuvoH2O system uses patent pending technology to lower the PH level of water based on the basic scientific process of chelation in which the metal ions causing hard water, principally calcium and magnesium, are bound to the chelating agent in nuvoH2O's FDA-approved, proprietary formulation, which keeps the minerals soluble and unable to cause hard water problems. The resulting water is soft and healthy for all of your household uses, including drinking, bathing, washing, and lawn and plant watering.
Developed from nearly 30 years of commercial experience, this amazing, compact system uses an eco-friendly process to condition all the water throughout your entire home.
# Designed for homes between 1,100 square feet and 2,000 square feet
# Water flow: 12-15 gpm with 1" ports (no change to existing flow)
# Capacity: about 45,000 gallons (average annual water usage of household of 4 every 6 months).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.