Ensupra Electricity Usage Monitor, Power Meter, Reduce Your Energy Costs
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 4/16/2014 16:59 EDT details
- You Save: $4.99 (17%)
- Sales Rank:9,150
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6 x 5 x 3
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Ensupra Electric Meter measures energy consumption in kWh (units of electricity) and its cost.
- Simply plug this device to your wall electric outlet and plug your appliance or any other home electric equipment to it. Designed for 115 Volt appliances
- Larger LED display for easy reading. Multipline display for simultaneous reading power and cost. Much advanced features
- Displays volt, amp, watt, kWh / unit of electricity, time, cost and kg of Co2
- Search ReadyMadeSolar for our Plug'n play Energy Products of Your Choice
Power Meter measures energy and cost of electric appliances, and help user reduce the power bill and carbon emissions. Connect this meter into your regular home 110V-120V AC power supply outlet and then, connect the electric appliances with the meter; it starts to work and shows you Watts taken by the appliance, records kWh (units of electricity) consumed over the time, shows how clean the electricity is by Power Factor, shows Co2 produced for this power and shows the cost to operate. You can set your local electric rate into it to display correct cost.Press a BUTTON (ENERGY/COST) for more than three seconds to set the parameters using UP & Down button. Press the same button again to set. There is RESET red dot for re-setting all the numbers.
Please see the product review (video) by many of our customers at:
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.