Add-A-Motor D20 Chicken Coop Motor
- List Price:
- Buy New: $84.95
as of 12/19/2013 18:14 EST details
- You Save: $25.00 (23%)
- Seller:ASI Home
- Sales Rank:1,868
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 3.8 x 3.7
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Automatically opens and closes your chicken coop door according to a customizable time schedule
- Set one or multiple door openings and closings each day
- Stops door at open and closed positions you set. No counter-weight needed.
- Lifts and lowers a door up to 5 pounds
- Plugs into your timer switch or X-10 controller (sold separately)
Install the Add-A-Motor Chicken Coop Motor on your chicken coop and it automatically opens and closes the door on a time schedule you choose. Simply plug it into your lamp timer switch and it protects your hens and eggs, and saves you valuable time every day. Has a reversible motor with adjustable stop settings. Motor stops door at open and closed positions you set. No counter-weight needed. Motor can lift and lower a door up to 4 pounds, with door openings up to 25 inches. If your door swings open you can convert it to vertical lift by installing it in side-channels. Includes motor, mounting hardware, AC-DC Adapter, lift-cable, and illustrated instructions. Works similar to a fishing reel.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.