4" Israeli Battle Dressing Bandage
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $5.25
as of 5/24/2013 06:00 EDT details
- Seller:Rescue Essentials
- Sales Rank:2,389
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):4 x 2.5 x 1.1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Suitable for Applying Immediate Direct Pressure. Secure, water-resistant pressure applicator and closure bar. Vacuum-sealed packaging.
- Multi-Functional, All-in-One Design. Immediate direct pressure. Versatile and X-Ray friendly.
- Vacuum-Sealed, Low-Cube Packaging. Quick and easy self-application. Significant time, space, and cost savings
- The Emergency Bandage 4" (Israeli Bandage) - Dimensions: 4" x 70" [NSN# 6510-01-558-4108]
Performance Systems presents an innovative, combat proven first-aid device for the staunching of blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in pre-hospital emergency situations. This 4" wide, all-in-one device consolidates multiple first-aid devices such as a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place. This internationally patented and FDA approved bandage is the ideal solution for emergency treatment when every second counts. The Emergency Bandage is designed for quick and easy application by professional and non-professional caregivers to provide effective, multi-functional treatment. The Emergency Bandage's sterile, non-adherent pad applies pressure to any site, can be easily wrapped and secured, and has an additional application, similar to a tourniquet, to further constrict blood-flow. The product is so easy to use that even an injured person can self-apply the bandage with one hand. Benefits: Immediate direct pressure Quick and easy self-application Consolidation into a single unit: Primary dressing Pressure applicator Secondary dressing Closure bar Significant time, space, and cost savings Secure, water-resistant closure bar X-Ray friendly Versatile.
This all-in-one bandage consolidates multiple first-aid devices such as a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place. This model includes a sliding/mobile pad for coverage of entry and exit wounds.
The Emergency Bandage 4" (Israeli Bandage) - Dimensions: 4" x 70" [NSN# 6510-01-558-4108].
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.