Newer Technology Power2U AC Wall Outlet with USB Charging Ports (White)
- Sales Rank:62,583
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):4 x 4 x 6
- Patented design charges iPads, iPhones, iPods, Android tablets and phones, tablet computers, MP3 players, GPS devices, digital cameras, and other USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 chargeable devices without requiring a bulky adapter
- Smart Power feature only outputs enough charging power required by the attached device
- Energy-efficient, spring-loaded Safety Shutter design turns USB ports off when connecting cable is removed
- Uses standard four-pin type-A jack USB cables | Installs on standard 15A electrical circuit| 16 cubic inch or larger receptacle box is required. Device supports 14 or 12 AWG wire thickness
- UL/CUL Listed (E339607) - For use in United States & Canada
Newer Technology Power2U Dual-socket wall outlet with two integrated USB ports for powering and charging USB devices. The Newer Technology Power2U AC/USB Wall Outlet is the convenient and energy-efficient solution for powering and charging USB devices. Now you can charge and/or power up to four devices at once when using the USB 3.0/2.0 ports and standard three-prong outlets, while eliminating unsightly clutter created by multiple cables and bulky power adapters. Ideal 'DIY' Upgrade For Multiple Device Users. Ideal for users of multiple USB chargeable devices, the Power2U AC/USB Wall Outlet is a basic "DIY" install on any 15Amp circuit with a 16 cubic inch electrical box** to blend seamlessly into the wall as a standard power outlet. A "straightforward" rated "how to" video demonstrates how the Power2U can be installed in as little as 20 minutes. Money Saving, Energy Efficient Design. Offering a modern, centralized location for charging/powering USB devices, the Power2U offers two energy efficient features to complement its use convenience. The Smart Power design only outputs enough charging power required by the attached device, while spring-loaded Safety Shutters turn power off to the USB ports when a connecting cable is removed. UL Listed.
Electrical boxes typically range from 15 to 16 cubic in". To determine the size of the electrical box you intend to install a Power2U into, turn off power to outlet, remove faceplate cover, and measure height, width, and depth of the box. Multiplying those measurements together will equal the cubic inches of the electrical box.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.