Franklin Sensors ProSensor 710 Precision Stud Finder
- List Price:
- Buy New: $49.95
as of 12/9/2013 01:04 EST details
- You Save: $25.00 (33%)
- Seller:Franklin Sensors Inc.
- Sales Rank:142
- Size:pocket size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):7.3 x 3 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:ProSensor 710
- Model:ProSensor 710
- Uses Multi-Sense Technology to find studs more accurately through difficult surfaces.
- Instantly finds wood studs, metal studs and other hidden objects.
- One-step operation: Press button to turn on. LED lights instantly indicate the location of objects.
- Always-on deep scanning (up to 1.5").
- Can detect multiple objects simultaneously and identify object width.
The ProSensor 710 incorporates innovative stud sensing technology that instantly finds hidden studs. No sliding is required. This patent-pending detector senses the wall in thirteen locations simultaneously, then immediately illuminates the display elements that are in front of a stud. The ProSensor 710 is faster, less error prone and more accurate than other products on the market. It is the easy way to find studs.
- Advanced Multi-Sense Technology senses the wall in multiple locations simultaneously and uses data from many readings to accurately determine the position of studs, operates effectively even through difficult architectural construction features (such as wall and ceiling textures, uneven plaster thickness, uneven paint, and difficult wallpaper, thick walls, etc.) that can cause other detectors to fail.
- Bright LEDs lights illuminate to indicate the position of hidden objects - making it very easy to visualize the position of studs.
- The only stud finder available that does not require swipes across a wall to determine the location of studs, so that the readings are immediately accurate.
- Identifies the width of hidden objects so that you not only know the position of hidden objects, but so you also know the size of them.
- Can identify the position of multiple studs simultaneously. This is particularly useful for when there might be two or more studs in close proximity, which can often confuse conventional stud finders.
- The ProSensor 710 has more sensor pad area than conventional stud finders and can sense more accurately through many real-world architectural features such as texturing, uneven plaster thickness, uneven paint, difficult wallpaper patterns, etc.
- Deep Scanning is always active (up to 1.5").
- The ProSensor 710 can be initialized at any position along a surface.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.