Grape Solar GS-S-250-Fab5 250-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- List Price:
- Buy New: $374.99
as of 12/22/2013 05:32 EST details
- You Save: $125.00 (25%)
- Sales Rank:31,250
- Shipping Weight (lbs):41
- Dimensions (in):64.6 x 39 x 1.6
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 1 to 2 days
- Rigorous quality control to meet the highest international standards.
- High transmittance, low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy installation.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayer sheet lamination to provide long-life and enhanced cell performance.
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions.
The GS-S-250-Fab5 250-Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel uses high efficiency solar cells (aprrox. 18%) made from quality silicon material for high module conversion efficiency and long term output stability and reliability. With no moving parts, it is virtually maintenance free. High transmittance, low iron tempered glass is used for durability and enhanced impact resistance. The GS-S-250-Fab5 has outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and weak light environments and can withstand snow and wind loads greater than 50 lbs/ 2 ft. This solar panel can be used for on-grid or off-grid applications. When charging battery systems with this panel, an MPPT charge controller must be used for best performance. Grape Solar is based in Eugene, Oregon, and can supply any size or type of system to meet your solar needs. Grape Solar is the name trusted by some of the world's largest retailers with an extensive network of 3rd party installers across North America.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.