Kershaw One Ton Folding Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.99
as of 7/30/2014 12:47 EDT details
- You Save: $16.96 (49%)
- Seller:Smoky Mountain Knife Works
- Sales Rank:38,592
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):4.8 x 2.5 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Machined G-10 front, 410 back
- Blade Length: 3 1/2 inches; Closed Length: 4 5/8 inches
- Tip up or tip down pocket clip
- Manual opener; Frame lock locking system
Like the Kershaw Half-Ton, but need a bigger knife? Wish granted. It’s the One-Ton. The Kershaw One-Ton (#1447) has a wide, fat blade (even thicker than the Half-Ton) ready to take on any and all heavy-duty tasks. The handle is machined G-10, but only the front has a liner, so this big knife is not as heavy as you’d expect. Carry it tip-up or tip-down, but definitely carry it. Since the company's founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality. This has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide "technology with an edge". Today, Kershaw is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kai Corporation, which has been in business for more than 90 years. Kai Corporation is Japan's premier blade producer. Their innovative approach to product development has resulted in more than 10,000 superior products. Kershaw products are guaranteed for the lifetime of the original owner to be free of defects when received from the factory. Any product we find to be defective in its original material, construction, or workmanship will be repaired or replaced with the same item or one of equal value at no charge. Normal wear, abuse, or neglect are excluded from this non-transferable warranty. For warranty service, please return product via UPS or insured mail. Include your name, address, telephone number, proof of purchase (sales slip) and a short explanation of the warranty service requested to Kai USA Ltd. 18600 SW Teton Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.