Sparex Granular Dry Acid Compoud No.2 10 oz.
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.04
as of 12/27/2014 10:59 EST details
- You Save: $0.91 (18%)
- Seller:SFC Tools
- Sales Rank:7,974
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):4 x 3 x 3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Great for pickling jewelry and metal components and removing surface oxidation
- Non-flammable and non-explosive
- Made in the USA
- Scales and pickles gold, silver and copper based alloys
- 10 ounce can
Sparex is an easy to use, long lasting solution for removing Fire Scale from Gold, Silver, and Copper, after Soldering. Sparex is a non-flammable granular compound, and mixes with water. Mix about 1 Teaspoon of Sparex per 1 cup of water, preferably in a crock pot or our SO584 Hot Pot. Heat to about 180* and it's ready to work. Use Copper Tongs to remove items from the Pot.
Size: 10 ounces
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.