Kershaw 1605CKTST Black Clash Folding Serrated SpeedSafe Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.85
as of 3/9/2014 18:04 EDT details
- You Save: $23.10 (51%)
- Seller:Blade Shop
- Sales Rank:774
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):10 x 6 x 0.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Black oxide coating; Partial two step serration
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3 1/8 inches; Closed Length: 3 7/8 inches; Weight: 3.4 ounces
- Tip up or tip down pocket clip
- Speed safe and flipper opening systems; Liner lock locking system
A drop-point blade with just a little recurve enables this multipurpose knife to excel at a wide variety of tasks, from slicing to rope cutting. It features a blade of 8CR13MoV stainless steel, which Kershaw heat-treats to ensure its strength, hardness, and ability to hold a keen edge. The Black Clash (#1605CKTST) is SpeedSafe equipped and priced to be an excellent value. Handsome black-oxide blade coating and lightweight, black scales make it rock extra hard. Blade is partially serrated (two step serration). Since the company's founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality. This has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide "technology with an edge". Today, Kershaw is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kai Corporation, which has been in business for more than 90 years. Kai Corporation is Japan's premier blade producer. Their innovative approach to product development has resulted in more than 10,000 superior products. Kershaw products are guaranteed for the lifetime of the original owner to be free of defects when received from the factory. Any product we find to be defective in its original material, construction, or workmanship will be repaired or replaced with the same item or one of equal value at no charge. Normal wear, abuse, or neglect are excluded from this non-transferable warranty. For warranty service, please return product via UPS or insured mail. Include your name, address, telephone number, proof of purchase (sales slip) and a short explanation of the warranty service requested to Kai USA Ltd. 18600 SW Teton Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.