Kershaw Tremor Serrated Folding Lock Back Serrated Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.72
as of 5/19/2013 20:48 EDT details
- You Save: $33.23 (67%)
- Seller:Best Service Stores
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 2.7 x 1.4
- Legal Disclaimer:By bidding or purchasing you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. FTP is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that is sold.
- Release Date:March 16, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Pocket knife with SpeedSafe assisted opening via built-in flipper or handy thumbstud
- High-quality 8CR13MOV stainless steel blade with partially serrated edge
- Textured G-10 handle for a secure grip under all weather conditions
- Overall length of 9 inches (5-1/4 inches when closed)
- Locking liner and pocket clip
- 3 3/4 inch blade
- 5 1/4 inches in closed position
- 8CR13MOV steel with bead-blasted finish, Features Kershaw's Two Step serration
- Textured G-10 handle; SpeedSafe assisted opening system; Liner lock; Pocket clip
- Weight: 6 ounces
The Tremor's ergonomically curved handle and aggressive index-finger jimping assure a solid grip. The Tremor is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy opening using the built-in flipper or handy thumbstud. Kershaw heat-treats the 8CR13MoV blade steel to ensure its ability to take and hold an edge, strength, and hardness. Textured G-10 scales provide a secure grip and all-weather stability. Partially serrated blade adds cutting capabilities. Since the company's founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality. This has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide "technology with an edge". Today, Kershaw is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kai Corporation, which has been in business for more than 90 years. Kai Corporation is Japan's premier blade producer. Their innovative approach to product development has resulted in more than 10,000 superior products. Kershaw products are guaranteed for the lifetime of the original owner to be free of defects when received from the factory. Any product we find to be defective in its original material, construction, or workmanship will be repaired or replaced with the same item or one of equal value at no charge. Normal wear, abuse, or neglect are excluded from this non-transferable warranty. For warranty service, please return product via UPS or insured mail. Include your name, address, telephone number, proof of purchase (sales slip) and a short explanation of the warranty service requested to Kai USA Ltd. 18600 SW Teton Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062.
The affordable Kershaw Tremor pocket knife (model 1950) offers an ergonomically curved handle and aggressive index-finger jimping assure a solid grip. It's equipped with Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy opening using the built-in flipper or handy thumbstud. Heat-treated for high performance, the partially serrated blade is strong, hard, and takes and holds its edge extremely well. The handle's textured G-10 scales provide a secure grip and all-weather stability. Other features include a locking liner and pocket clip. The blade measures 3-3/4 inches long and the knife has an overall length of 9 inches (5-1/4 inches when closed). It weighs 6 ounces.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.