Cold Steel Gladius Machete
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.90
as of 3/11/2014 14:07 EDT details
- You Save: $22.09 (44%)
- Sales Rank:1,870
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):27.2 x 3.6 x 0.9
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Release Date:May 4, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Blade Length: 19"
- Handle: 7-7/8" Polypropelene
- Steel: 1055 Carbon with Black Baked On Anti Rust Matte Finish
- Overall: 26-7/8"
- Blade Thick: 2.8MM
Derived from the sword used by Celtic tribes of ancient Iberia (Spain) and adopted by the Roman Legions, the Gladius, with its long, narrow point and wasp waisted blade, was the scourge of the battlefield and often the last thing seen or felt by Rome's enemies. Ever popular, the Gladius is still in demand almost 2000 years later and is one of our most frequently requested swords to make, so we have decided to offer a modern version of this ancient classic in a very affordable machete/sword format. Made from 1055 Carbon steel and hand sharpened to a murderous point and wicked edge, it offers 19" of unprecedented piercing and slashing power at a bargain price. Sporting an extra wide, full tang for strength and a classically inspired handle, it offers the standard guard and ball shaped pommel of years gone by. Made of high impact Polyproplylne, it's impervious to the elements, rugged beyond belief and most importantly, comes compete with a sturdy cordura sheath and belt loop.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.