Victorinox 4-Piece Knife Set with Fibrox Handles
- List Price:
- Buy New: $79.95
as of 12/12/2013 06:42 EST details
- You Save: $47.05 (37%)
- Sales Rank:654
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):19.5 x 6.8 x 1.8
- Warranty:Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Promotion:Save $10.00 when you spend $50.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Set includes an 8-inch chef's knife, a 10-1/4-inch bread knife, a 6-inch chef/utility knife, and a 4-inch paring knife
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Handles are textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort
- "Best-in-class" commercial grade cutlery is the knife of choice for professionals
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Victorinox Cutlery is the knife of choice for professionals and consistently receives high accolades in product testing. This "best-in-class" commercial grade cutlery is now available for home use. Victorinox knives feature high carbon, stainless steel blades, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. A sure-grip handle with a finger guard is valuable feature since the handle inevitably gets greasy, wet, or both. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria. Patented, NSF approved Fibrox handles.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.