Spyderco Resilience Black G-10 PlainEdge Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $37.79
as of 1/29/2015 13:42 EST details
- You Save: $42.16 (53%)
- Sales Rank:3,329
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):6.5 x 2.5 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:National Knives, LLC sells items that are extremely sharp and should never be handled or used by a person under the age of 18.
Buyers understand that there are inherent risks/dangers involved with owning, possessing and using a knife, whether correctly or incorrectly.
It is the buyer's responsibility to abide by all laws governing them in and around the area in which the knife will be shipped, carried, and/or possessed.
National Knives, LLC:
- will not be responsible for confiscated merchandise by law enforcement or any other legal entity for any and all reasons.
- will not be responsible for any legal actions against the buyer by law enforcement or any other legal entity for any and all reasons.
All buyers must be 18 years or older and by purchasing a product from National Knives, LLC, you agree to having read and that you completely understand and accept all above terms and agree to hold National Knives, LLC harmless to any and all legal actions for any and all reasons.
- Release Date:May 11, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:SP C142GP_Schwarz_One size
- Plain edge folding knife with flat ground steel blade, G10 handle, and 4-way hourglass clip
- Screw-together construction with skeletonized steel liners
- Phosphor bronze washers for fast, smooth open/close action
- Enlarged opening hole; spine and choil jimping for a solid hold
- Dimensions: 9.375 inches open; 5.25 inches closed; 4.25-inch blade; limited lifetime warranty
Spyderco’s collection of Value Folders, are named after admirable human characteristics. Our economical Persistence is smallest, the Tenacious is mid-sized, and our new Resilience the largest. All three folders offer a high level of cutting performance, materials and construction for around the cost of a tank of gas. The Resilience has a full-flat ground 8Cr13MoV stainless blade with a tip-to-handle cutting edge. Jimping cross-hatches the spine offering a slip-proof seat for the thumb while grasping and cutting. Black G-10 handle scales house skeletonized steel liners inside, a Michael Walker LinerLock, screw together construction and phosphor bronze washers around the pivot for smooth and resistance- free action. Houseglass stainless pocket clip is four-way compatible for tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand carry. Feature-for-feature, dollar-for-dollar, performance-for-performance the Resilience adds one more must-have best buy to the Spyderco line-up.
Representing the largest in Spyderco�s Collection of Value Folders, the Resilience is built to deliver a high level of cutting performance and usability at a budget conscious price. The Resilience has a full-flat ground 8Cr13MoV stainless blade with a razor-sharp plain, tip-to-handle cutting edge. The knife's sturdy, screw-together construction features black G-10 handle scales that house skeletonized steel liners to shave off unnecessary weight while maintaining strength and rigidity. Meanwhile, phosphor bronze washers around the pivot behave like a lubricant, ensuring fast, smooth open/close action.
The Resilience sports all the features that have made Spyderco famous for their one-handed, use-in-the-dark sensibility. The signature, 0.5-inch round hole on the top edge of the blade allows you to open the knife in one smooth, fluid move. Jimping textured cross-hatches along the spine offer a slip-proof seat for the thumb while grasping and cutting. The hour-glass stainless pocket clip is four-way compatible for tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand carry. And, like all Spyderco knives, the Resilience carries a lifetime warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
|Walker Liner Lock|
|Developed by customer knife maker Michael Walker, the blade is locked open by a leaf-like spring that comes in from the side, butting up against the tang of the blade.|
|Spyderco Round Hole|
| || |
- Four-way Clip: Tip up/down left/right hand
- Screw-together construction
- Phosphor bronze washers
- Skeletonized steel liners
- Spine and choil jimping
- Full flat-ground blade
- Lanyard Hole
- Walker Liner Lock
- Overall length: 9.375 inches
- Length closed: 5.25 inches
- Blade length: 4.25 inches
- Cutting edge: 4.25 inches
- Blade thickness: 0.125 inches
- Hole diameter: 0.5 inches
- Blade steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle material: G-10
- Weight: 5.4 ounces
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.