Plugable USB 2.0 10-Port High Speed Hub with 12.5W Power Adapter and Two Flip-Up Ports (Terminus Technology FE1.1s & 2.1 Chipsets. Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux support. Full USB 1.1 backwards and USB 3.0 forwards compatibility)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.95
as of 1/31/2015 16:23 EST details
- You Save: $10.00 (30%)
- Seller:Plugable Technologies
- Sales Rank:1,486
- Media:Personal Computers
- Size:USB 2.0
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):6 x 1 x 3
- Legal Disclaimer:please see my Amazon Store Front for important information as well as other great products
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Plugable USB 2.0 10-Port High Speed Hub. Includes a robust 12.5W 5V 2.5A power adapter. (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Hub enables connecting 10 additional USB devices. Forwards and backwards compatible with all USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 host controllers and devices on Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix computers at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps. Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection.
- Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers). Compatible with all USB hosts that support USB hubs including devices such as the Wii, PlayStation, XBOX, Tivo, etc.
- Hub is not a standalone charger and will not charge phones or tablets. Apple notes: Note that some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub.
- Master blue power LED. Sleek piano black finish. Six ports in front and four rear ports to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessability. Two of the rear ports flip-up to a vertical position to allow for easy access and insertion of USB flash drives and other devices with one hand.
Featuring a simple yet flexible design, the Plugable 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub provides easy expansion for any USB capable system. All upstream and downstream ports are on the front and back sides of the hub, with two rear ports minimizing desktop cable clutter. Two ports swivel to a vertical position to allow easy insertion with one hand. Featuring a robust 12.5W AC adapter to power all of your devices including power-hungry USB-powered hard drives, scanners, etc.Hub Controller
The advanced Terminus Technology FE1.1s and FE2.1 chipsets in this hub uses supports efficient data transfers for maximum performance across all devices with minimal power draw. Supports Multiple Transaction Translators for optimum performance when a combination of USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices are attached. Low power consumption is achived with 0.18um technology and declocking/depowering of unused ports and parts of chip not currently in use, and fully supports USB 2.0 High-Speed (480Mbs), USB 1.1 Full-speed (12 Mbps), and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) devices.Power and ChargingComes with premium 5V 2.5A 12.5W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices. Functions as a USB hub only, not a standalone device charger: No special charging functionality for charging an iPad, iPhone, or other tablet and smartphone devices with or without a PC connected. Not BC 1.1 / 1.2 compatible.Other common uses:In addition to use as a standard USB 2.0 hub, the hub can: Power the Raspberry Pi and its attached USB devices; Provide power and data connectivity to small bitcoin miners and other USB-attached computing devices; Provide power to USB lamps, LEDs, and other appliances that require less than 12.5W total.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.