Featuring a 5-stage filtration process, the RO incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), Granular Active Carbon (GAC), Carbon Block (CTO) and reverse osmosis technologies to provide crisp-tasting, bottled-quality water straight from your tap.
Every time you turn on drinking faucet, source water passes through a 5-micron sediment filter that traps particulate matter--such as dirt, rust, and silt--that can affect the taste and appearance of your water, and potentially clog the system. Next, a 5-micron GAC filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, as well as mineral oil, BTEX, Poly aromatic hydrocarbons (PACs), phenol, and halogenated substance. For the third stage, a denser carbon block filter removes any residual color, taste and odds (CTO), as well as difficult-to-remove chemicals such as chloramines. Additional stages such as AK and UV can be added on for extra effect. Pump is recommended if source water pressure is less than 45psi. The system's fourth stage of filtration is especially important, as it involves the pressing of water through the NSF certified reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottle water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny holes at size of 0.0001 micron(µm) effectively removes arsenic, lead, perchlorate, chromium, copper, TDS (total dissolved solids), sodium, and a long list of other water contaminants. It also removes parasitic cysts, such as giardia and cryptosporidia. The fifth stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter, which works as a final polishing filter when the water leaves the storage tank on its way up to drinking faucet. The end result is consistently great-tasting water at merely one cent per bottle. Besides helping yourself, with any type of iSpring water-filtration product you use, you may also prevent up to 16,000 plastic bottles from polluting environment --all in the time it takes to use and replace a single filter.
The iSpring Water Filtration systems sold online are backed by thirty-day money back policy and one-year limited warranty.
Besides installation video on YouTube and Knowledge Base on our website, we provide direct customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us before and after your purchase as your satisfaction is our business! Our goal is to be leading brand in term of quality and service.
1st Stage -- 5 micron 10 inch high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter, contained in a transparent housing -- removes dust, particles, and rust. Certified to NSF/ANSI standahds. 2nd Stage -- Granular Activated Carbon 5 micron 10 inch -- gets rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. 3rd Stage -- Carbon Block 5 micron 10 inch -- removes any residual chlorine, tastes & odors, plus compounding pre-filters' efficiency and extending membrane's life. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. 4th Stage -- High Rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane . 0001 micron -- heart of the RO system, produces drinking water at a rate of 75 gallons per day. 5th Stage -- Total Polishing Inline Carbon 10 inch -- removes any possible residual tastes and odors from the tank. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. Tank -- Premium 3.2 gallon pressurized tank. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards. Faucet -- Lead-Free, long reach, goose neck faucet. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. Tubing -- Food Grade tubing. Compliant with NSF/ANSI standards. Plus Features -- Automatic shut-off valve and the check valve work together to shut off the system automatically when the storage tank is filled up. Installation Hardware -- Wrench, tank ball valve, feed water valve, drain saddle, inserts, and manuals. -- In July 2014 we commit the following improvements to RCC7.
1. Feed Water Adapter (AF3M3Q2V): this easy 3/8 inch angle stop valve with 1/4 inch quick-fitting in one piece makes tapping into cold water line a lot easier for most households. It replaces 1/2 inch AFW2+ABV3.
2. Storage tank valve: Some customers complained it needed more than 6 rounds of teflon tape to seal. The new version is of better quality and more durable .
3. Automatic Shut-off Valve: some reviews complained it failed to stop water when storage tank is full. The new version is of better quality and more durable .
4. The 5th stage (T33): Some reviews complained about odd and smell in water. The new version is made with higher grade of carbon and lasts longer.
5. RO membrane: it is made with improved material from 3M and sharper cutting machine. The result is better rejection rate and more consistent quality.
6. Water Flood Alarm: the highly sensitive probe can detect water level as little as 2mm and alarm you with a siren as loud as a smoke detector.
7. User manual: with updated parts list, more pictures and straight forward 8-step installation instruction, it is the detailed paper version of the youtube video.
iSpring is an US water filter system manufacturer based in Georgia. We carry a complete line of water filtration systems and compatible replacement cartridges. We started selling online in 2005 and have shipped tens of thousands of water filters at our low factory direct prices. Our factory is certified with ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, RoHS and CE standards. Our goal is to become a leading brand name in terms of quality and service. We do not have the huge advertising overhead and pass the savings on to you.