HALO Chest Seal - High Performance Occlusive Dressing For Trauma Wounds (Pack of 2 Made in USA)
- Buy New: $16.44
as of 11/27/2014 21:00 EST details
- Seller:Grunt Gear
- Sales Rank:3,245
- Media:Office Product
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 7.5 x 0.2
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- HALO Chest Seal can make the difference in saving lives
- The HALO Chest Seal is the essential choice for managing penetrating chest trauma
- highly-aggressive hydrogel enables the Halo Chest Seal to conform and adhere to the body
- Specifically designed for casualties with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments, tested in temperature ranges below 32F to over 140F
- NSN# 6510-01-581-0553; 2 per package
"The HALO Chest Seal is the trusted source for traumatic chest wounds. The innovative design and aggressive hydrogel contours to the shape of the body and will adhere to seal off potentially life threatening injuries. Ideal for the treatment of open pneumothorax, this seal also prevents the development of tension pneumothorax resulting from gunshots, stab wounds, or other chest injuries and is specifically designed for casualties with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments. The unique design offers a large pull tab that allows for easy, quick application and provides total occlusion -- even with excessive blood, dirt, sand, hair, or heavy perspiration present. In life threatening situations, trust the HALO chest seal.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.