Water Right PCH-050-MG-6PKRS Polyurethane Lead Safe Coil Garden Hose, 50-Foot x 3/8-Inch, Olive Green
- List Price:
- Buy New: $44.18
as of 7/24/2014 08:11 EDT details
- You Save: $5.77 (12%)
- Sales Rank:286
- Color:Olive Green
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.4
- Dimensions (in):22 x 7.3 x 3.9
- Warranty:For 24 months from the date of sale, Water Right Inc. warrants their products against defects of workmanship and/or material. Water Right Inc. is not liable for consequential or other damages including, but not limited to personal injury, damage, loss, or any other expense directly or indirectly arising from the use of, or inability to use, its products either separately or in combination with other products. All other warranties expressed or implied, whether oral or written, including but not limited to warranties for fitness or merchantability for a particular purpose are expressly excluded.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Manufactured in the United States using 100% lead-free, top quality, UV stabilized FDA & NSF grade polyurethane
- Solid chrome-plated machined brass fittings provide a long-lasting, never-tarnish, durable hose fitting which also prevents lead from leaking into the water
- Specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink; Flexible in all weather conditions, even freezing temperatures
- Features 12 inch tails on each coil end making installation to faucets and nozzles a breeze; Hose stretches comfortably to about 43 feet
- Lightweight hose is perfect for smaller watering needs on the porch, patio, containers and small gardens; Contains no phthalates, drinking water safe
With our lightweight coiling garden hose, you'll never again have to struggle with tangled hoses. The hose stretches to follow your movements, then automatically rebounds into a neat coil for easy storage. Manufactured in the United States using lead-free, top quality FDA grade polyurethane. Commercial grade solid machined brass fittings are plated twice with nickel and then chrome to provide a long-lasting, never-tarnish, durable hose fitting which also prevents lead from leaching into the water. A truly drinking water safe product. Includes specially engineered strain reliefs on both hose ends to prevent hose kink at the faucet or nozzle end of the hose. Features 12-inch tails on each coil end making a very user-friendly product. Our specially engineered, polyether-based polyurethane is designed for long-term water use. Flexible in all weather conditions. Hot, cold, and even freezing temperatures. 3/8-inch inside diameter design. Extremely lightweight--perfect for smaller watering needs on the porch, patio, containers and small gardens. Because it is a coiled hose and retracts, it stretches comfortably to 80-85% of it's length (approximately 43 feet).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.