12Pcs Tenergy Propel CR123A Lithium Battery with PTC Protected
- Buy New: $16.49
as of 9/18/2014 12:44 EDT details
- Seller:Battery Superstore
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 2.5 x 1.2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Can be used for many applications: Photo cameras, Flashlights, light meters, and many other photo equipments.
- Ultra long shelf life of 10 years with minimal natural discharge.
- Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high current drain devices like digital cameras.
- Fast Flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time.
- This highly performance CR123A can replace the following models: CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345.
The Tenergy CR123A 3V non-rechargeable lithium battery is one the most popular, widely used and tested CR123A lithium batteries on the market. The high capacity Tenergy CR123A is designed to deliver long run times in every device that it powers whether it is an LED or incandescent flashlight, a camera, or a high tech gadget. Independent tests have shown Tenergy CR123A batteries excel in higher drain devices and often outperform the 'big name' cells in those types of devices. CR123A batteries power many flashlights and optical devices from companies like Inova, Streamlight, Surefire, Fenix, and many more!
Every Tenergy CR123A battery incorporates PTC protection and the PTC threshold is set at 5AMPS. The protected Tenergy CR123A batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
Tenergy CR123A batteries are also available in double and triple shrink wrapped sets. The double and triple sets of CR123A batteries are produced in the same production lot and the internal resistance of the batteries is matched. The double and triple Tenergy CR123A battery sets will prevent new and old batteries from being mixed up and used in the same device and are also remarkably convenient making battery changes easier than ever. The sets eliminate the chance of dropping a single cell in the dark.
Features and Benefits
* UL listed and Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8).
* Warning: Can Not Be Recharged!
Normal Capacity 1400 mAh
Self-discharge Rate <1% per Year
Max. Constant Current 1500mAh
Max Pulse Current 3000mAh
Normal Weight 16 g
Operating Temperature -20 C ~ 60 C
PTC High Current Discharge Protection 5AMP
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.