Erase the sensor (HA-434TL) from the receiver unit (GM-434RL) by clearing the memory:
1. Remove the adapter from the receiver.
2. Open the back cover, press and hold the learn button. Do not release the learn button until step 4.
3. While holding onto the learn button, plug in the adapter to the receiver.
4. You may release the learn button when the LED’s on the receiver are all on.
5. After releasing, you have erased all sensors from the receiver.
Erasing the sensor and clearing the memory is the most important step
Re-learn the sensor to the receiver unit:
1. Open the back cover and there is a learn button. Press and hold this learn button for 5 seconds, until both green LED and zone 1 red LED flash. You may now release the learn button.
2. If you would like to program the sensor to zone 1, activate the sensor while the zone 1 red LED is flashing (To activate, press the SET button on the back of the sensor above the battery location)
3. If you would like to program the sensor to other zones, press the learn button again after pressing to zone 1, until the red LED flashes at the zone you want to program the sensor to, then activate the sensor by pressing the SET button.
4. Once the sensor is programmed, the green LED will be steadily on and none of the red zone LEDs will be on.