Kershaw Chill Pocket Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.15
as of 9/19/2014 21:33 EDT details
- You Save: $16.84 (48%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):1 x 1 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Release Date:June 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pocket knife designed by popular knifemaker RJ Martin is a "gentleman's folder," with sharp, matte-finished blade that holds its edge over time
- Locking liner, pocket clip, ambidextrous flipper, and 8CR13MOV satin finish steel
- CNC-machined G-10 handle, 3.125-inch blade, seven-inch open length, and two-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
The new Chill, designed by RJ Martin, is a slim, gentleman's folder with a matte-finished blade that hones to an extremely sharp edge and resharpens easily. It offers Flipper ambidextrous manual opening and includes a matte-finished pocket clip.
The Chill pocket knife, from established cutlery company Kershaw, offers clean lines and reliable performance. Designed by popular knifemaker RJ Martin, it's a "gentleman’s folder," with a sharp, matte-finished blade that holds its edge over time. For easy one-handed opening, the Chill features an ambidextrous flipper, and a CNC-machined G-10 handle provides an attractive finish and nonslip reliability.
Features and Specifications
- Locking liner
- Comes with pocket clip
- Ambidextrous flipper
- 8CR13MOV satin finish steel
- CNC-machined G-10 handle
- 3.125-inch blade
- Seven-inch open length
- Two-ounce weight
Kershaw knives include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.