Petzl E99 PG2 Tikka XP 2 Headlamp
- Buy New: $53.00 - $171.88
as of 8/2/2014 02:17 EDT details
- Sales Rank:82,310
- Number Of Items:1
- Clothing Size:*
- Size:One Size
- Versatile and powerful. Three white lighting modes (maximum, economic and flashing mode). Two red lighting modes: continuous and blinking
- One high-output white LED provides up to 80 lumens of light and shines up to 60 meters. 80 to 160 hours of light
- Easy to use: electronic push-button switch. Battery pack is easy to open. Light beam can be aimed. ADAPT system is easy to mount.
- Push-button switch limits inadvertently turning on the lamp during storage. Battery charge indicator light. Water resistant to IP X4 standard
- Compact, light (88g with batteries) and comfortable. Single compartment contains LEDs and batteries. Adjustable headband
The TIKKA Petzl E99 PG2 XP 2 Headlamp integrates two light sources as well as a Wide Angle lens with a simple open-close feature, allowing the user to choose between a long distance focalized beam and flood beam proximity lighting. This headlamp is equipped with a white high-output LED and a red LED. Type of lighting (white or red) is selected by pressing for two seconds on the push-button (the last mode used remains in the memory until the next use). The white LED delivers 80 lumens in maximum mode and lights up to 60 meters. In economic mode, it can reach a burn-time of 160 hours. The red LED provides lighting to preserve night vision or to become a blinking light for increased safety, for example in an urban environment, etc. Integrated whistle aids calling for help during daytime or when visibility is limited. TIKKA XP 2 can be used with lithium batteries to decrease weight or increase performance in cold weather. 3AAA alkaline batteries included.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.