3M 1860S Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask, Small, Box of 20
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.99
as of 9/2/2014 13:25 EDT details
- You Save: $25.00 (69%)
- Seller:United Medical Supplies
- Sales Rank:7,232
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 4 x 8
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:3M 1860S
- Model:3M 1860S
* NIOSH approved as a Type N95 respirator to meet OSHA requirements and CDC guidelines for TB exposure control. Tests conducted by NIOSH in accordance with 42 CFR 84.
* Can be used during laser surgery, electrocautery and other procedures using powered medical instruments to help reduce wearer exposure to airborne particles (plume, smoke) generated during these procedures.
* >99% BFE* to help reduce patient contamination caused by exhaled microorganisms.
* Fluid resistant to help reduce potential exposure of the wearer to the spray, spatter and aerosol of blood and body fluids.
* 3M offers training materials and services to help meet OSHA training regulations for the use of respirators.
* The respirators do not contain either natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber as components in the products or packaging.
* The 1860 respirator is available in regular (1860) and small sizes (1860S) to fit a variety of face shapes and sizes.
* The 1870 respirator fits most face sizes and head shapes, allowing standardization to a single respirator for use in the facility.
* Hypoallergenic to reduce chance of allergic reaction.
* Both styles of respirators are NIOSH certified tested against a 0.3 micron particle (mass median aerodynamic diameter) per 42 CFR 84.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.