Kershaw 1770 OD-2 Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.10
as of 12/21/2013 18:36 EST details
- You Save: $21.92 (64%)
- Sales Rank:8,914
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5 x 1.5 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Release Date:July 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The glass-filled nylon handle provides stability, rigidity, and a non-slip grip
- OD offers a twist on the basic flipper
- Once the blade is open, the blade protrusion folds into a recess in the liner to give the OD-2 a sleek, smooth line all the way down
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Kershaw’s new OverDrive-2 was created to give you the “OverDrive” style you want at a value price. Designed by Lee Williams, this larger OD-2 has a blade of 8CR13MOV stainless steel to take and hold its edge well. The glass-filled nylon handle provides stability, rigidity, and a non-slip grip. Of course, the OD-2 is one of our Flipper knives. Just pull back on the blade protrusion and flick your wrist forward slightly and knife will open smoothly and lock in place. But the OD offers a twist on the basic Flipper. Once the blade is open, the blade protrusion folds into a recess in the liner to give the OD-2 a sleek, smooth line all the way down.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.