Air-O-Swiss AOS 7144 Ultrasonic Humidifier
- List Price:
- Buy New: $199.99
as of 7/10/2014 15:43 EDT details
- You Save: $30.00 (13%)
- Sales Rank:59,534
- Size:NO SIZE
- Shipping Weight (lbs):8
- Dimensions (in):11 x 16.1 x 15.6
- Warranty:3 year limited warranty - details provided with unit
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Humidifies the air in rooms up to 650 sq. ft. - 3.5 gallons / 24 hrs* - when used w/pre-heating to 176 degrees
- AIR-O-SWISS ITC technology (Intelligent Temperature Compensation) automatically regulates the output to create the most comfortable relative humidity adjusted to the temperature in the room
- Industrial strength titanium membrane surface, the quality of which guarantees fast dispersal of mist into that air and ensures long lasting use
- powerful and replaceable Demineralization cartridge that is treated with silver (Ag+ Ionic Silver Technology) which inhibits microbial growth on the surface of cartridge to maximize filter life
- Large digital display of Hygrostat (humidify) level, Mist output levels, Timer settings, with Empty and Cleaning indicators
This Digital Ultrasonic humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to generate a micro-fine mist when blown into a room immediately evaporates. Choose the pre-heating function and mist exits the appliance at a pleasant 104° F. ITC™ technology (Intelligent Temperature Compensation) monitors the temperature and automatically adjusts the output when conditions change. A replaceable demineralization (Ag+ Ionic Silver Technology) cartridge ensures water mist without lime scale or mineral residues. The included Hydro Cell keeps the humidifier clean and fresh longer.
Special Notes: If the filter is not soaked prior to use, it can create a bottleneck and not allow water to flow into the base of the unit. If there is no water in the base, the unit will not produce mist and give the appearance that the motor is broken. If cold water is used to fill the unit, it will not produce a mist until the water is heated up on the warm mist setting, which can take up to 30 minutes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.