Rayovac Rechargeable NiMH Batteries (NM714-2), C Size, 2-Count Packages (Pack of 3)
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.95
as of 6/20/2013 01:32 EDT details
- You Save: $14.14 (37%)
- Sales Rank:122,251
- Number Of Items:3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.2 x 3.9 x 1.8
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Lasts up to four times longer in digital cameras than standard alkaline
- Can be recharged up to 1000 times
- Perfect power solution for demanding high drain devices
RAYOVAC Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries are a perfect power solution for demanding high-drain devices like digital cameras. They last up to 4 times longer than alkaline batteries in digital cameras and can be recharged up to 1000 times!
The high-capacity, 1800 mAH Rayovac NM714-2 Rechargeable NiMH C Batteries last up to three times longer in digital cameras than standard alkaline, and can be recharged up to 500 times. That means more shots on a single set of batteries, not to mention thousands of dollars in savings on batteries for your high-drain digital still camera. Plus, with Rayovac NiMH batteries, there are no "memory" problems -- recharge your Rayovac batteries any time, even if they are only partially drained.
- Always charge NiMH batteries before first use
- For maximum performance, charge batteries prior to using if stored for more than one month
- Charge in any Rayovac NiMH Battery Charger (Note: older Rayovac Renewal rechargeable alkaline power stations or battery chargers do not charge NiMH batteries)
- NiMH batteries can be disposed of with regular trash -- NiMH is safe for the environment
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.