Rockwell Jawhorse RK9109 Plywood Jaw Accessory Attachment
- Category:Home Improvement
- Buy New: $79.99
as of 3/7/2014 02:37 EST details
- Sales Rank:123,102
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Shipping Weight (lbs):16.8
- Dimensions (in):35.4 x 8.7 x 5.5
- Warranty:2 years
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Allows for hands free clamping of materials up to 52" wide
- Great for holding 4' x 8' sheet materials
- Urethane padded jaws
- Includes brackets for building your own support legs
The plywood jaw adapts the Jawhorse workbench for large sheet goods up to 52 wide. Outriggers are required for sheets up to 4 wide. For sheets wider than 4, outriggers with support legs are needed. The plywood jaw includes brackets to make these supports simply with basic 2 x 4 lumber.
You can use the plywood jaw to adapt the Rockwell Jawhorse for large sheet goods up to 52 inches wide, or set up the Jawhorse as a reliable miter saw station or a more permanent work table. Outriggers are required for sheets up to four feet wide. For sheets wider than four feet, outriggers with support legs are needed.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.