Rockwell Jawhorse RK9101 Log Jaw Accessory Attachment
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.00
as of 12/8/2013 22:47 EST details
- You Save: $12.99 (32%)
- Seller:Morrison Outdoor Power Equipment LLC
- Sales Rank:21,005
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Warranty:2 years
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Accessory to the Rockwell Jawhorse
- Rockwell Jawhorse sold separately
- Features rugged steel jaws
- Hold logs and timber up to 12-inch diameter
- Includes special vises that fold out to hold a chainsaw blade for sharpening
This log jaw features rugged steel jaws that hold logs and timber up to 12" in diameter. The special steel teeth hold the work securely for sawing, carving, etc.. It includes special vises that fold out to hold a chainsaw blade for sharpening. The saw is held fixed, yet the blade is allowed to turn freely. Ideal for landscaping, fencing, firewood and chainsaw sculptors. Material: zinc coated steel plate.
The Log Jaw is simple to attach to the Jawhorse and can just as easily be removed when not in use. It features rugged steel jaws that hold logs and timber up to 12-inches in diameter. With it's ease of use, a high quality accessory like the Log Jaw, makes almost any project run more smoothly.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.