Whetstone Matrix Stainless Steel Folding Knife - Silver
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.43
as of 11/26/2014 00:58 EST details
- You Save: $17.56 (70%)
- Seller:Unlimited Wares, Inc
- Sales Rank:13,153
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.8 x 2 x 0.8
- Release Date:April 8, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Whetstone Matrix Stainless Steel Folding Knife - Silver
This folder is a spectacular piece of workmanship suitable for any knife enthusiast's collection. Unique, aluminum embellishments decorate both sides of this premium knife, giving this a sleek, futuristic design, reminiscent of design used in its cinema name-sake. Durable all-metal belt clip is securely attached to the back of this knife with screws; not rivets! This goes the same with the rest of the construction of this knife. Screws are used throughout the rest of this piece, which should last the a lifetime.
With a unique and futuristic design reminiscent of its movie namesake, the Matrix Folding Knife boasts collectible looks with a high-utility design. The Matrix's 4.25-inch drop-point blade has a razor sharp edge that is partially serrated for multi-purpose cutting. The lightweight aluminum frame, meanwhile, is decorated with integrated acrylic plates in black. Finally, a durable all-metal belt clip is securely attached to the back of the knife with screws--not rivets for long-term durability.
- Closed Length: 5.5 inches
- Open Length: 9.375 inches
- Blade Length: 4.25 inches
- Blade Material: 440 Sharpened and Serrated Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum with Acrylic Plates
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.