Kershaw 1600PINK Pink Chive Knife with SpeedSafe
- List Price:
- Buy New: $35.25
as of 4/20/2014 04:30 EDT details
- You Save: $33.95 (49%)
- Seller:The Perfect Aim Sports
- Sales Rank:20,529
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 1.5 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:We do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Release Date:April 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Kershaw's Pink Chive is an ideal pocket knife. It offers top quality function
- Specifications: Steel: 420HC stainless-steel; Handle: 6061-T6 anodized pink aluminum; Lock: Locking liner
- Including Kershaw's SpeedSafe ambidextrous manual assist for easy opening
- The Safety Tip Lock ensures the blade stays securely inside the handle, until the user releases it
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Since their introduction, members of Kershaw's Chive family of knives have received awards for innovation, value, and quality. And no wonder. Chives are the perfect pocketknives. Closed, each Chive is less than 3 inches long, ideal for pocket carry. They also offer top quality function, including Kershaw's SpeedSafe ambidextrous manual assist for smooth, easy opening by both right and left-handed users. And, of course, they are made of top quality materials. Each blade is manufactured of high-carbon 420CH stainless steel for good edge retention, easy re-sharpening, and excellent toughness. Chives feature the Safety Tip Lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, as well as a removable pocket clip for easy carrying. The Chive may be the smallest member of the "Onion" family, but it has all the advanced features that knife users demand.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.