Kershaw Skyline Knife with Textured Black G-10 Handle
- List Price:
- Buy New: $35.99
as of 7/10/2014 19:03 EDT details
- You Save: $38.96 (52%)
- Seller:The Perfect Aim Sports
- Sales Rank:6,683
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5 x 1.5 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Release Date:April 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pocketknife with super-slim 3-1/8-inch stainless-steel blade
- Made of corrosion-resistant, super-sharp Sandvik steel
- Textured G-10 handle in basic black provides secure grip
- Sturdy locking liner keeps blade in place; removable pocket clip .For consumers to change the clip they must use a ?Torx? screwdriver.
- Measures 7-3/8 inches overall; weighs 2.3 ounces; can only ship to some states
- NOT an assisted-opening knife
Another Kershaw hottie is the sleek Skyline. It's a super slim Flipper knife that's ideal for pocket carrying. It features a blade of 14C28N stainless steel chosen for its hardness, excellent corrosion resistance, and its ability to be sharpened to that perfect Kershaw "shaving sharp" edge. For good looks, the blade has an attractive "stonewashed" finish. Textured G-10 handles in basic black provide a secure grip and a sturdy locking liner keeps the blade safely in place until you release it (NOT an assisted-opening knife). The Skyline comes with a removable pocket clip that can be reversed for tip-up or tip-down carry.
One of Kershaw's most popular knives, the Skyline pocketknife is ideal for around-town use. The super-slim Skyline features a 3-1/8-inch blade made of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, chosen for its hardness, excellent corrosion resistance, and ability to be sharpened to a perfect Kershaw shaving-sharp edge. The blade's good looks stem from its attractive stonewashed bead-blast finish. The knife also includes a textured G-10 handle in basic black that provides a secure grip, along with a sturdy locking liner that keeps the blade safely in place until you release it. And the knife's Flipper opens easily with the index finger of either hand (NOT an assisted-opening knife). The Skyline comes with a removable pocket clip that can be reversed for tip-up or tip-down carry. NOTE:For consumers to change the clip they must use a “Torx” screwdriver.
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Textured black G-10
- Blade length: 3-1/8 inches
- Closed length: 4-1/4 inches
- Overall length: 7-3/8 inches
- Weight: 2.3 ounces
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.