Kershaw 1830 OSO Sweet Knife with Stainless-Steel Blade and Nylon Handle with SpeedSafe
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.99
as of 7/24/2014 01:46 EDT details
- You Save: $24.57 (58%)
- Sales Rank:3,915
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.8 x 1.3 x 1.3
- Legal Disclaimer:We do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Release Date:April 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Handle with a distinctive "scales" pattern
- Features high-quality stainless-steel for toughness and edge retention, and SpeedSafe
- Handle is made of black injection-molded glass-filled nylon
- Manual assist for easy opening
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
When it comes to your work knife…a knife that you use a lot, a knife you depend on, you need a knife that fits your hand perfectly. After all, it's going to spend a lot of time there. That's why you'll like this collection of ergonomically contoured knives engineered by Kershaw. Two additions to a great knife collection are the Needs Work and the Oso Sweet. The Needs Work is a tough, versatile knife that demands to be put to work on any cutting task you may have. The blade is Sandvik 14C28N, a stainless steel that provides high hardness as well as excellent corrosion and wear resistance. The handle is made of contoured Polyimide, an engineering polymer that exhibits an exceptional combination of thermal stability and mechanical toughness. The Oso Sweet is a classic design, but with a tasty twist, a handle of injection molded glass-filled nylon with a distinctive "scales" pattern. The Oso Sweet offers a blade of high-quality AUS6A stainless steel for toughness and edge retention. Both the Needs Work and the Oso Sweet feature the patented SpeedSafe manual assist for smooth, easy opening. Knife users who appreciate good looking, hardworking knives, a SpeedSafe design, and a great price, are sure to want to add both the Needs Work and the Oso Sweet to the menu.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.