Gerber 22-01626 LMF II Green Infantry Knife and Nylon Sheath
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $64.61
as of 12/5/2013 12:34 EST details
- You Save: $43.39 (40%)
- Seller:Unique Ability Products
- Sales Rank:7,885
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.7
- Dimensions (in):12 x 4.8 x 2.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Blade Detail: ComboEdge; Blade Length (inches): 4.84; Blade Material:420HC Stainless;
- Carry System: Hard Sheath w/MOLLE Compatible Nylon Backing;
- Handle Material: Soft-Grip Overmold over a Hard Substrate; Overall Length (inches): 10.59;
Down behind enemy lines? Left to fend for yourself? These are the scenarios that inspired the LMF II. Former military man, Jeff Freeman led the charge to engineer this fearless new 10" survival knife. And we field-tested with the troops. This knife is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage. Or sever a seat belt. Or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter. The over-molded handle successfully limits blistering. There is complete separation between the tang and butt cap, so the knife absorbs the shocks from hammering and prevents the shocks of electricity. Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes let the LMF II convert to a spear. The low-profile sheath facilitates movement, limits noise, works for parachuting, and attaches to a belt or MOLLE vest. The patented, integrated sharpener means edge retention in the field.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.