Bag-Balm, Vermonts Original Moisturizing & Softening Ointment - 10 Oz
- Brand:Bag Balm
- Category:Pet Products
- Department:Personal Care
- List Price:
- Buy New: $1.14
as of 12/13/2013 15:50 EST details
- You Save: $6.25 (85%)
- Sales Rank:196
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:10 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3 x 3 x 3
- Legal Disclaimer:Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Consult a qualified health care practitioner before taking any substance for medicinal purposes.California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this store contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- "BAG BALM" OINTMENT
- 10 oz.
- A soothing ointment originally developed specifically for cow udders.
- Bag Balm has become increasingly popular with veterinarians and pet owners to help in the healing of cuts, scratches, skin irritations and paw abrasions.
Bag Balm® has been the farmer's choice for treating tough chapped skin and minor abrasions since 1899. No one sees more cracked dry skin than a farmer. Safe for both people and pets, Bag Balm® works to soften tough cracked skin while protecting it from further damage. Simply massage into the skin allowing ointment to remain on the surface for full softening effect. The petrolatum lanolin base is similar in texture to petroleum jelly and contains 8-hydroxyquinoline - a natural antiseptic and disinfectant. Easy to apply, Bag Balm® stays put to provide relief and a temporary waterproof barrier. Apply to your pet's paws to soften dry, cracked pads. Also perfect for treating hock sores on horses and other animals with dry skin. Not for use for deep cuts or injuries. For treating dry skin and minor abrasions, there is nothing like the original Bag Balm®. Available in 1 ounce and 10 ounce sizes in the familiar green can. Made in the USA.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.