GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Duplex Receptacle
- Category:Home Improvement
- Department:Zwave Lighting > Zwave Plugin Modules
- List Price:
- Buy New: $32.44
as of 11/28/2014 17:15 EST details
- You Save: $32.55 (50%)
- Seller:Home Controls, Inc.
- Sales Rank:2,019
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:8.25in. x 7.25in. x 3.00in.
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):8.2 x 7.2 x 2.5
- Warranty:1 Year Limited
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Easily replace any standard wall outlet with the GE Z-Wave controlled duplex receptacle to control lighting or small appliances with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway
- White lighting control matches most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Easily locate the receptacle in a dark room with the integrated blue LED indicator
- Features one always-on pass-through AC outlet and one Z-Wave enabled outlet
- Compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, xenon, halogen and LED lighting up to 600 watts
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway, providing access from many popular home automation systems and applications (application software not included)
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Duplex Receptacle. The GE Z-Wave duplex receptacle enables wireless control of on/off functions from the Z-Wave controlled outlet, and is compatible with incandescent, LED, Xenon, Halogen, fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. The duplex receptacle includes a blue LED indicator light to easily locate the receptacle in a dark room. The receptacle replaces your current electrical outlet, uses your existing wiring and provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp or appliance that you would like to control and a standard pass-through AC outlet for other electrical appliances. The receptacle requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Controls! Z-Wave is the world's largest ecosystem of interoperable smart home products. Z-Wave lighting controls provide an easy-to-install and affordable system to control lighting and small appliances in your home. Add GE Z-Wave lighting controls to a Z-Wave certified gateway to access and control your home from anywhere in the world using your smartphone, tablet or computer as a home automation command center. Never worry if you accidentally left the lights on because you can turn them off remotely or program your lights to go on/off at specific times. Create customized lighting scenes for any occasion such as a "go to sleep" scene or a "movie night" scene. Give the illusion that someone is home by programming the lights to turn on/off while you are away—perfect for deterring crime and adding additional security!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.