P3 International P4460 Kill A Watt EZ Electricity Usage Monitor
- Category:Home Improvement
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.95
as of 8/29/2014 02:52 EDT details
- You Save: $40.00 (67%)
- Sales Rank:883
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1 Monitor
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):1.5 x 2.3 x 5
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Warranty:Six-month parts and labor
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Six month manufacturer's warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Calculates cost and forecasts by week, month, and year
- Displays eight critical units of measure on the large LCD display
- Built-in battery backup, it is only a battery backup for the meter's memory function, and that it will not power whatever device is plugged into it.
- Accurate within 0.2%
- Calculates cost and forecasts by week, month and year
Now you can cut your energy costs and find out what appliances are actually worth keeping plugged in. Simply connect these appliances to the Kill A Watt EZ, and it will assess how efficient they really are. The large LCD display will count consumption by the Kilowatt-hour, same as your local utility, letting you calculate your cumulative electrical expenses and forecast by the day, week, month, even an entire year. Also check the quality of your power by monitoring voltage, line frequency, and power factor. Now you’ll know if it is time for a new refrigerator or if that old air conditioner is still saving you money. With the amazing Kill A Watt EZ you'll know "watts" killing you.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.