First Alert CO400 Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 11/28/2014 06:15 EST details
- You Save: $20.00 (57%)
- Sales Rank:1,254
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):2.3 x 7.8 x 10
- Legal Disclaimer:WARNING ! This product is intended for use in ordinary indoor locations of family living units. It is not designed to measure CO levels in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration ( OSHA ) commercial or industrial standards. Individuals with medical conditions may consider warning devices which provide audible and visual signals for carbon monoxide concentrations under 30 ppm. All First Alert CO alarms conform to regulatory requirements including UL2034.
- Warranty:5-year limited warranty
Carbon Monoxide Alarms should be replaced every 5 years.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Release Date:May 2, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm
- Uses electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor--the most accurate technology available
- Simple to use silence/test button, low battery warning, end-of-life timer
- 1-9V Battery (included) power source. (NOTE: Product may come with 2 AA batteries. This is the same model.)
- 5 year limited warranty
Carbon monoxide (CO) is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people don't know they are suffering from CO poisoning until its too late. Since symptoms of CO poisoning are like the flu, you might not even know you're in danger at first. That's why a carbon monoxide alarm is an excellent way to protect your family. It can detect the CO you can't see, smell or taste in the air. The First Alert CO400 carbon monoxide alarm uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor-the most accurate technology available. The permanent sensor lasts up to five years. It is powered by on 9V replaceable battery giving you peace of mind even during power outages. The test/silence button both silences the alarm and allows you to test its functionality. The unit monitors and re-alarms if carbon monoxide levels persist sounding a loud 85-decibel horn. No installation is required and the attractive design allows the unit to be placed anywhere you need it. It includes an optional wall mount with no outlet required. An audible and visual low battery signal alerts you to replace the battery. Pull down action chart has convenient guide on what to do if an alarm sounds. 5 year limited warranty. UL listed. --Bree Norlander
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.