Cisco RVS4000 4-port Gigabit Security Router - VPN
- List Price:
- Buy New: $118.47
as of 1/26/2015 20:27 EST details
- You Save: $13.52 (10%)
- Seller:HPP Enterprises
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Linux
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):1.6 x 6.7 x 6.7
- Legal Disclaimer:No returns or exchanges as it is tested to be working fine.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Former Linksys Business Series
- Secure, high-speed access for small businesses
- Four 10/100/1000 wired connections can move large files quickly and easily
- Superior level of security, including an intrusion-detection system
- WAN Ports - N/A
As broadband speeds increase most 10/100 gateways do not have the power to support those higher data rates, and thus become the bottleneck in the network. The RVS4000 10/100/1000 4-Port VPN Router works at Gigabit speeds to meet the demands of todays networks. It features Linksys proven SPI Firewall with an integrated Intrusion Detection and Prevent System (IDS/IPS). Its built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch can connect up four PCs directly, or additional hubs and switches. The QoS features provide consistent voice and video quality throughout your business. In addition the RVS4000 features a Virtual Private Network (VPN) security engine that creates encrypted IPSec tunnels through the Internet. The IPSec VPN tunnels enable remote users from at home, or on the road to easily, and securely connect to the office network through a typical wired or wireless broadband connection. When used with another RVS4000 or other Linksys VPN router, branch-to-branch connections can be established allowing users in a remote office to connect to the corporate network.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.