Universal Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 1000-Gram Tub
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.00
as of 10/31/2014 15:35 EDT details
- You Save: $1.38 (6%)
- Sales Rank:78,122
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1000 g
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.5
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 4.9 x 8.8
- Legal Disclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
- Release Date:July 5, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- One 35.3-ounce tub of creatine Monohydrate supplement
- Includes 100% pure micronized Creapure creatine monohydrate
- Helps delay the onset of fatigue, increases energy metabolism in the cells, and enhance the body's overall training capability
- Creatine serves as a high-energy bond in muscle and nerve tissue for maintenance of ATP levels during muscular contraction
- Helps your muscles work harder and longer
Universal's Creatine loads your muscles with pure power. Creatine serves as a high-energy bond in muscle and nerve tissues for maintenance of ATP levels during muscular contraction. Studies report that the increase of Creatine levels will help delay the onset of fatigue, increase energy metabolism in the cells, and enhance the body's overall training capability. The power provided by Creatine is unmatched in its ability to help your muscles work harder and longer--including buffering lactic acid build-up during training. Each daily serving provides 5000 milligrams of creatine, suspended in its purest state for maximum absorption and bio-availability.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.