Gerber 22-41432 EVO, Titanium Coated, Serrated Edge Knife
- Brand:Gerber Blades
- Category:Home Improvement
- Department:Sports and Outdoors
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.56
as of 7/29/2014 00:25 EDT details
- You Save: $31.44 (63%)
- Seller:Al's Sporting Goods
- Sales Rank:21,679
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):8 x 1 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Gerber EVO folding knife with serrated edge
- Lightweight, yet solidly built with anodized aluminum cut-out handle and stainless steel blade; safety is considered with the integral finger guard
- Rugged titanium nitrade-coated blade provides corrosion resistance
- Thumb stud for easy one-handed, finger flip opening
The Evo features a 3.43 in.bo blade is constructed of 440 stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance with a thumb stud for easy one-handed opening. The anodized aluminum handle is designed with oval shaped openings for reduced weight and includes a liner lock and finger guard for an extra measure of safety. Knife has an overall length of 7.95 in.ATTRIBUTES Blade Length (inches): 3.43 Blade Material: 440A Lock Style: Liner Lock
A lightweight, straight-spined clip folding knife, the Gerber EVO is designed with a series of seven slanting oval openings in the anodized aluminum handle to help keep the weight to a minimum. It's one of the lightest folding knives that Gerber makes. The 3.43-inch serrated drop point blade is constructed of surgical-grade stainless steel and is coated with titanium nitride for added corrosion resistance. There's a thumbstud for easy one-handed opening, and a liner lock and finger guard for an extra measure of safety. The EVO measures 7.95 inches long when open, 4.52 inches when closed, and it weighs 2.8 ounces. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
The ultra-lightweight Gerber EVO folding knife (view larger).
Gerber 22-41432 EVO
At a Glance:
- Lightweight straight-spined clip folding knife
- Surgical-grade stainless steel blade with serrated edge
- Titanium nitride coating for corrosion resistance
- Anodized aluminum handle with oval openings to minimize weight
- Limited lifetime warranty
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.