First Alert CO600 Plug In Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.99
as of 9/17/2014 00:56 EDT details
- You Save: $24.00 (69%)
- Sales Rank:307
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):10 x 6.6 x 10
- Legal Disclaimer:Seller will not provide any form of warranties or guarantees.
- Warranty:FIVE YEAR LIMITED
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 120-volt AC plug-in carbon monoxide alarm
- Uses electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor--the most accurate technology available
- Simple to use silence/test button
- Easy installation
- End-of-life timer; 7-year limited warranty
Carbon monoxide (CO) is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people don't know they are suffering from CO poisoning until its too late. Since symptoms of CO poisoning are like the flu, you might not even know you're in danger at first. That's why a carbon monoxide alarm is an excellent way to protect your family. It can detect the CO you can't see, smell or taste in the air.
The First Alert CO600 carbon monoxide alarm uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor-the most accurate technology available. Installation is as simple as plugging it in to any wall outlet. The test/silence button both silences a non-threatening alarm and allows you to test the unit's functionality. The unit monitors and re-alarms if carbon monoxide levels persist sounding a loud 85-decibel horn. UL listed.--Bree Norlander
What's in the Box
One carbon monoxide alarm and user's manual
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.