Fiskars 9124 Professional Bypass Pruning Shears
- Category:Lawn & Patio
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.42
as of 1/28/2015 07:48 EST details
- You Save: $10.57 (42%)
- Seller:Sheridan's Store
- Sales Rank:540
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):1.1 x 4 x 11.8
- Warranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches
- Blade tension can be adjusted to your hand strength and the materials you're cutting
- Angled cutting head reduces wrist fatigue and makes it easy to prune at awkward angles
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1 inch diamater
This pro-style pruner features adjustable blade tension to fit your hand strength and the toughness of the material you’re cutting, plus an angled cutting head that helps reduce wrist fatigue. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, a low-friction coating helps the blade resist rust and makes cutting even easier, and a built-in sap groove provides smooth operation.
The Fiskars professional bypass pruning shears are an ideal choice for all kinds of pruning tasks. The pruner features adjustable blade tension that gives the user increased control over desired cutting force and precision. The replaceable stainless steel blade can cut branches up to 1 inch in diameter and features an integrated sap groove to keep the cutting action smooth and stick-free all-season long. The bypass blade provides a cleaner cut for living, green growth, and the ambidextrous handle design allows for comfortable left or right-handed use, making it an ideal choice for personal or professional use.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.