Irwin Tools 18-Piece Titanium Turbomax Drill Bit Set with Pro Storage Case
- Sales Rank:758,832
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:18
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.2 x 1.9 x 0.2
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 28-Percent faster than other leading drill bits
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage. Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance and wear resistance
- Durable rubber-sided case for added impact resistance
The Irwin Tools 3018010 TurboMax Titanium 18-Piece Drill Bit set in Pro Case comes with 18 twist drill bits ranging from 1/16-Inch to 1/2-Inch in diameter. The Turbomax Titanium bits feature Irwin's patented Turbomax tip that provides bur free holes, exact centering and no walking on flat and curved surfaces. Drilling on corved surfaces, like pipe, can be a difficult task to drill exactly where you want to, but the Turbomax tip takes the challange out of that process by starting directly on center. These bits also have a Titanium nitride coating for 6-times longer life than trditional high speed steel bits. The drill bits also have a reinforced web for added strength and durability. All of the drill bits in the set that are 3/16-Inch in diamter and larger have 3-flatted shanks to help reduce splippage by having better chuck grip. The TurboMax Titanium drill bits combine the speed and durabilty that the user is looking for in drill bits.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.