Ka-Bar 2-1212-3 Black Fighting Knife
- List Price:
- Buy New: $48.55
as of 12/18/2014 19:59 EST details
- You Save: $52.37 (52%)
- Sales Rank:12,017
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):13.4 x 3.2 x 2.4
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Full-size knife ideal for camping, marine, and other uses
- Partially serrated edge for cutting looped and synthetic materials
- 1095 carbon-steel blade sharpens easily for long-term use
- 20-degree edge angle; blade measures 7 inches long
- Kraton G handle; measures 11-3/4 inches overall; weighs 0.66 pounds
A partially serrated edge makes cutting looped and synthetic material a breeze. Blade marked 1211. Includes leather sheath.
Ideal for camping, nautical, and a host of other uses, the Ka-Bar full-size knife is tough and long lasting. The knife blade measures 7 inches long, with a partially serrated edge that makes it easy to cut looped and synthetic materials. The blade's 1095 carbon-steel material, meanwhile, has proved to be one of the most popular steels used in Ka-Bar knives. Easy to sharpen and built to hold up to heavy use, the blade also offers a 20-degree edge angle for serious cuts. The knife--which includes a 1211 mark on the blade--comes with a leather sheath.
- Blade length: 7 inches
- Overall length: 11-3/4 inches
- Shape: Clip
- Stamp: USA
- Edge angle: 20 degrees
- Steel: 1095 cro-van
- Grind: Flat
- Handle material: Kraton G
- HRC: 56-58
- Butt cap/guard: Powdered metal/1095 carbon
- Weight: 0.66 pounds
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.