BRK Brands 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup, Single Individual from Contractor Pack
- Brand:BRK Brands
- Category:Home Improvement
- Department:Alarms & Detection
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.35
as of 7/10/2014 20:03 EDT details
- You Save: $16.64 (69%)
- Seller:Quality Tool Supply
- Sales Rank:658
- Media:Tools & Home Improvement
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:5.6" x 5.6" x 2"
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 5.7 x 5.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Must be at least 18 & over to purchase
- Release Date:May 2, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Tamper resistant locking pins, single button silence/test, and loud 85dB alarm
- 120-volt AC power with 9-volt battery backup (included) to keep alarm functioning during power outage
- Open mounting design for easy installation with side load battery compartment for quick replacementv and interconnectable up to 18 units (12 smoke, 6 CO/heat/relay)
- 10-year limited warranty
Introducing the revolutionary BRK 9120 series smoke alarms which have been redesigned from the ground up. They install faster, perform better, and are even smarter than before. All of these improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. BRK Electronics smoke alarms are designed to be easy to install, easy to maintain, and quality-engineered for years of virtually maintenance-free service.
The 9120B AC-powered smoke alarm with battery backup includes these features:
- Ionization sensor which helps detect fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit's functionality.
- Perfect mount system including a gasketless base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance.
- Dust cover to keep unit clean during construction.
- 10-year limited warranty.
All BRK Electronics smoke alarms meet UL 217 standard and are listed with the California State Fire Marshal. They use the new UL mandated repeating 85-decibel alarm horn pattern. 10-year limited warranty. This unit is approved for sale in Oregon after new revisions on law HB2586.--Bree Norlander
What's in the Box
One smoke alarm, one 9-volt battery, and user's manual
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.