Rayovac (PS3) Universal Smart Battery Charger
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.50
as of 1/28/2015 08:29 EST details
- You Save: $3.87 (12%)
- Sales Rank:55,451
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):2.6 x 4.3 x 12.8
- Release Date:April 7, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:PS3-CDN Smart Charger
- Universal charger recharges AA, AAA, C, D, and 9-volt NiMH batteries
- Perfect for use in high battery usage households
- Capable of recharging batteries over 1000 times
- NiMH rechargeable batteries last longer than alkaline batteries
A universal charger that will charge any size NiMH battery. RAYOVAC® Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries are a perfect power solution for demanding high-drain devices like digital cameras. They last up to 4 times longer than alkaline batteries in digital cameras and can be recharged up to 1000 times! Recharges all 3 rechargeable battery types! Rechargeable Alkaline, Nickel Cadmium, and Nickel Metal Hydride. Sizes AA, AAA, C and D. Rayovac's exclusive MicroChip Technology charges each battery individually for Maximum Performance! Batteries charge overnight. Red LED indicates charging, once charged the Red LED goes out. No memory problem. Can be recharged anytime. Non-toxic to dispose. Best choice for high-tech devices. Never charge regular, single-use alkaline batteries like Energizer, Duracell, or Rayovac Maximum.
The Rayovac PS3 Rechargeable Battery Universal Charger will charge any size NiMH battery. This device will recharge up to eight AA or AAA batteries; four C or D batteries; or even a single 9-Volt battery. The PS3 is perfect for high battery usage households, and it is capable of recharging batteries over 1000 times. If your family or business burns through piles of regular alkaline batteries, grab yourself a stack of NiMH rechargeables and the Rayovac PS3, and start saving money.
Today's high-drain, electronic devices demand rechargeable NiMH batteries. NiMH batteries actually last longer than alkaline batteries in most high-tech devices and they can generally be recharged up to 500 times. This high-volume rechargeability results in cost-savings that can add up to thousands of dollars. Plus, with Rayovac NiMH batteries, there are no "memory" problems -- recharge your Rayovac batteries any time, even if they are only partially drained.
- Always charge NiMH batteries before first use
- For maximum performance, charge batteries prior to using if stored for more than one month
- NiMH rechargeable batteries are available in AA, AAA, C, D, and 9-volt sizes
- NiMH batteries can be disposed of with regular trash -- NiMH is safe for the environment
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.