Kershaw 1660CKT Ken Onion Black Leek Folding Knife with SpeedSafe
- List Price:
- Buy New: $49.85
as of 7/10/2014 05:54 EDT details
- You Save: $56.63 (53%)
- Seller:Blade Shop
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 2.5 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- SpeedSafe assisted opening; Frame lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating; Handle: 410 stainless steel, DLC coating
- Blade length: 3 inches (7.5 cm); Closed length: 4 inches (10.3 cm); Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3 ounces (85 g); Made in the USA
Kershaw's 1660CKT has everything the classic Leek has, plus a DLC coating of matte black. If you prefer your knife in basic black, this one just might be your perfect EDC. To create this matte-black look, Kershaw engineers ionize metal and deposit it on both blade and handle as a microns-thin coating. This process results in a coating known as DLC, or Diamond-Like Carbon, which is hard and scratch resistant. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. The blade is a modified drop-point, so it's a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it piercing capability and the ability to do detailed work. For a partially serrated blade, choose the 1660CKTST Leek in basic black. The Leek features the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, just pull back on the blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work. For confident blade use, a super-secure frame lock keeps the blade locked during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks the blade closed when folded. The pocketclip can be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. Made in the USA; SpeedSafe assisted opening; Frame lock; Reversible (tip-up/tip-down, right) pocketclip; Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating; Handle: 410 stainless steel, DLC coating; Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm); Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm); Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm); Weight: 3 oz. (85 g).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.