Kershaw 1660CKT Ken Onion Black Leek Folding Knife with SpeedSafe
- List Price:
- Buy New: $45.32
as of 4/24/2014 21:58 EDT details
- You Save: $61.16 (57%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Three-inch 440A stainless steel tungsten DLC black coated blade and handle
- Speed safe design
- Features a reversible clip for both tip-up and tip-down clip carry
- Limited lifetime warranty
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
The Leek series includes some of our most popular knives. And no wonder. Kershaw's Leeks offer Ken Onion's distinctive design as well as the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system. With SpeedSafe the user can smoothly and easily deploy the blade with one hand either left or right. Leekse in a variety of handle styles some with technologically advanced coatings for enhanced performance. For example the bead-blasted stainless steel handle offers strength and beauty. A handle with black Tungsten DLC coating produces a Leek with a non-reflective surface. For lightweight and a one-of-a-kind look choose our "smoked" double-anodized aluminum finish in two colors. Or choose our new Pink Leek with it's fashionable pink anodized aluminum handle the Rainbow Leek with its titanium oxide coating that produces a highly scratch resistant brilliant rainbow finish. Also new in 2007 is our Random Leek with a modified Tanto blade for cutting power and chromium nitride coating for hardness and corrosion resistance. For ease of carrying all Leeks include a reversible/removable pocket clip. Blade length: 3" Closed length: 4" Steel: Sandvik 13C26 stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coatingHandle: 410 stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating
Constructed of 440A stainless steel, Kershaw's Ken Onion Black Leek folding knife features a unique three-inch black blade and handle. Kershaw's assisted opening system, SpeedSafe, assists the user to smoothly open the knife with a manual push on the blade's thumb stud or Index-Open system. SpeedSafe's torsion bar helps keep the knife closed, preventing it from being opened by accident. In order to open the knife, the user must apply manual pressure to the thumb stud to overcome the resistance of the torsion bar. After the blade is out of the handle, the torsion bar moves along its track and takes over. The blade opens smoothly and locks into position, ready for use. When closed, this 3.1-ounce Kershaw knife measures four inches long.
About Kershaw Knives
Since the company's founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality that has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide "technology with an edge." Today, Kershaw is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kai Corporation--for over 90 years. Japan's premier blade producer. Kai's innovative approach to product development has resulted in over 10,000 superior products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.