Kershaw Ken Onion Chive Pocket Knife with Speed Safe
- List Price:
- Buy New: $30.63
as of 12/9/2013 02:03 EST details
- You Save: $34.32 (53%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.6 x 1.3 x 1.2
- Legal Disclaimer:Before making a purchase, please check the local, state, and federals laws governing where you live to ensure the item you are interested in purchasing is legal for you to buy and own. By bidding, you certify that you are over the age of 18 and are a legal adult able to legally purchase and own the product you are bidding on. Buffalo Gap Outfitters is not responsible for any unauthorized or illegal purchase or use of any product that we sell.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Features Ken Onion's Speed Safe assisted opening design
- Blade is made of 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention and toughness
- Blade measures 1-15/16 inches (4.9 cm); knife measures 2-7/8 inches when closed
- Handle is made of 410 stainless steel
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes includes NY
Chive Speedsafe Folder Knife, 420Hc Stainless Steel Blade Material, 410 Stainless Steel Blade, 1-15/16" Length, 2- 7/8" Handle, Made In USA.
The Chive series of knives features Kershaw's Speed Safe ambidextrous opening system for smooth, easy opening by both right and left-handed users. When closed, the Chive measures less than three inches long and weighs just 1.9 ounces, making it perfect for carrying around in a pocket. The blade is made of high-carbon 420HC stainless steel and allows for good edge retention, easy resharpening, and excellent toughness. This knife also features a 410 stainless steel handle, a safety tip lock to ensure the blade stays securely inside the handle until the user releases it, and a removable pocket clip for easy carrying. The smallest member of the Onion family, this knife has all the advanced features you need in an all-purpose pocket knife.
- Steel: 420HC stainless steel
- Handle: 410 stainless steel
- Blade Length: 1-15/16 inches (4.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 2-7/8 inches (7.3 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 ounces
About Kershaw Knives
Since the company's founding in 1974, Kershaw Knives has been dedicated to quality that has led to a worldwide reputation for performance and innovation in tools and knives. From state-of-the-art manufacturing to advanced materials, customers rely on Kershaw for products that provide "technology with an edge." Today, Kershaw is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kai Corporation--for over 90 years. Japan's premier blade producer. Kai's innovative approach to product development has resulted in over 10,000 superior products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.